ADVENCI S.R.L. is a Belgian Marketing Agency registred under the VAT Code BE0729.985.079.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
ADVENCI S.R.L. collects personal identification information (First Name, Last Name, email, phone number, etc.)
You directly provide ADVENCI S.R.L. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Voluntarily complete a contact form at the end of our website.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.ADVENCI S.R.L. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• PUSHnPLUG EXPLORADIS
• Other business partners we are working with
ADVENCI S.R.L. collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
At the end of each form on this site, provided that we collect personal data about you, an explicit validation of your agreement to use these data and an explanation of the use that will be made and the scope this use will be given.
In the absence of mention of a particular use, the personal data entered in these forms and your IP address may be used to contact you in the context of your legitimate interest, such as information on changes in our terms of services, or information on a breach in said personal data.
If you agree, ADVENCI S.R.L. will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When ADVENCI S.R.L. processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
ADVENCI S.R.L. securely stores your data at cloud servers in France, hosted on the OVH infrastructure. As a subcontractor, OVH is committed to implement the following actions: https://www.ovh.com/fr/protection-donnees-personnelles.
ADVENCI S.R.L. will keep your personal data for 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing them from all our customer databases.
ADVENCI S.R.L. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ADVENCI S.R.L. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ADVENCI S.R.L. .
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADVENCI S.R.L. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ADVENCI S.R.L. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ADVENCI S.R.L. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ADVENCI S.R.L. to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ADVENCI S.R.L. erase your personal data, under certain conditions. It should however be noted, if you subscribed or bought something on this website, that Belgian law requires us to keep some of this information for legal or accounting purposes.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ADVENCI S.R.L. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ADVENCI S.R.L. ‘s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ADVENCI S.R.L. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – ADVENCI S.R.L. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – ADVENCI S.R.L. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ADVENCI S.R.L. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ADVENCI S.R.L. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: email@example.com Address Rue de la Presse 35 1000 Bruxelles.